"Het hof van Eden
"is located in Wijk aan Zee.
Wijk aan Zee is adjacent to an open dune area, theNorth-Holland Dune
This area, with magnificent views are prohibited motorized traffic,
allowing you uninterrupted and endless hiking and biking.
Wijk aan Zee from you in just 20 minutes in Haarlem and 35 minutes
Other cities near are worth a visit.
How about a visit to the port of IJmuiden, and the world-famous
cheese market in Alkmaar?
Wijk aan Zee has been a seaside resort.
The small and cozy village community belongs to the municipality of
known the Bazaar / Black Market.
On the coast
Near the beach
Close to nature.
* Follow the signs Haarlem - Alkmaar
on the A9
* Take the exit A22 to the
* Direct out of the Velsertunnel keep right and turn right up.
* First trafic-light straight
* Take the second trafic-light right.
* Follow the signs Wijk aan Zee.
* Drive as you enter Wijk aan Zee straight, left you see a
* For the large meadow the first right.
* At the end of the street you
are arrived at our
Bed & Breakfast .
* Follow the signs Beverwijk A22
* Take the exit Beverwijk - Velsen-Noord
* The the traffic lights to go right.
* Order at the next traffic light turn right and follow for Wijk aan
Drive as you enter Wijk aan Zee straight, left you see a
For the large meadow the first right.
At the end of the street you
are arrived at our
Bed & Breakfast.
Bus stop 200 meters away.
NS Station Beverwijk at 5000 meters distance.
Bus 78: Wijk aan
Zee - Beverwijk NS
Bus 78 leaves every half hour from Wijk aan Zee towards
At Beverwijk station, connected to the buses and trains in various
directions,including: Alkmaar, Zaandam and Amsterdam.
Wijk aan Zee towards Beverwijk: From Julianaplein
Monday un till Friday:
6:32 t/m 23:32 every half Our.
n departure: --: 32
6:32 t/m 0:32
departure: --: 32
7:02 un till 23:32
Long distance routes (LAF's).
NF1 North Sea 280 km.
Interesting sights / attractions:
De Bazaar / Zwarte Markt
Kop van Noord-Holland
Watertaxi Pier to IJmuiden,
10.35, 13.35, 15.50, 18.35 u